- The Valorant Public Beta Environment (PBE) is a testing ground where players can try out new features and provide feedback before they are released to the general public.
- To access the Valorant PBE, you need an active Valorant account with no bans or restrictions. The account should be from North America (NA) and be used consistently.
- To apply for the Valorant PBE, you need to visit the PBE registration page, sign in with your Riot Games account, and wait for a confirmation email if you’ve been selected. The PBE is typically available only a weekend before the game’s update.
Valorant Public Beta Environment (PBE) is a testing ground where players can try out new and upcoming features in the game before they’re released to the general public. This is a way for the devs out there to collect feedback on how the game is running, and if there are some major or minor bugs, they should take a look on.
However, most players don’t know how to access the Valorant PBE server since you can’t find a link for it in the game, and there’s no sort of info about it on the main webpage of Valorant. So dive in as we discuss all the nitty gritty aspects you need to know in order to participate on the PBE client and try out the new content Riot Games offers you.
Requirements For Valorant PBE Server
Before you can try out Valorant’s PBE client, you need to make sure you’re able to tick a couple of checkboxes. If you don’t know what they are, there’s no need to fret. We’ve listed them for you under one place, so you don’t have to scour the internet for bits and pieces of information:
Requirement #1: Have An Active Valorant Account With No Current Bans Or Restrictions
Since Slots in the Valorant PBE server are pretty limited, Riot Games only considers those applicants that already have an active account. So there’s no need to apply for the Valorant PBE server if you don’t have a live Valorant account. Although you can make one pretty easily if you want to.
How To Make A Valorant Account
If you’re new to Valorant and want to make an account, just follow these steps:
1. Go to Valorant’s website and click on Play Free.
2. From the options, select Make One.
3. Enter all the necessary details, and you’ll be good to go.
You also need to make sure you’re not facing any current bans or restrictions in the game since the devs at Riot Games won’t cater to anyone who does and will instantly reject your application for the Valorant PBE test server.
Requirement #2: The account Should Be From NA And Be Used Consistently
The second prerequisite that Riot Games demands from you is that you have an account that is from North America (NA). Unfortunately, any applicant’s account that isn’t from North America will be rejected almost instantly.
If you aren’t from NA but still want to make an account under that region, you can use a VPN, set its location to an NA country, and follow the steps mentioned under the previous subheading.
On top of that, you’ll also need to consistently play the game in order to be able to make a Valorant PBE account. If you’ve been inactive for a while, there’s a high likelihood that you won’t be able to get a slot on their test server.
Can I Install and Play Valorant on Mac?
Yes, you can install and play valorant on mac. By using Boot Camp or a virtualization software like Parallels Desktop, you can run Valorant smoothly on your Mac device. Although Valorant is officially designed for Windows, these methods allow you to enjoy the game on your Mac system seamlessly.
What To Do If You Are Eligible For The Public Beta Environment
If you’re eligible to join, you’ll need to apply to get access to the Valorant PBE server. If you don’t know how there’s no need to worry since we’ve got you covered.
How To Apply For Valorant PBE
Applying for Valorant PBE is a relatively straightforward process. We’ve listed down all the steps, so just follow them in order to proceed further:
1. Go to the Valorant PBE registration page by navigating to their test server website.
2. Scroll down to review the important notes and reminders provided, then click on the Apply Here button.
3. Sign in to your Riot Games account by clicking on the Sign-in button and entering your login credentials.
4. Once you have successfully signed in, you will be taken to the PBE download page, where you can download the test server. However, you won’t be able to access the PBE server until you have been invited to join. Riot will send you a confirmation email if you’ve been shortlisted for the Valorant PBE server
Keep in mind that there’s no guarantee you still will get a slot even if you meet all the requirements for the test server. Riot Games mostly adds those players to their test server who they believe grind actively and play consistently. So to ensure you get on the Valorant PBE, you need to play consistently on your account to maximize your chances.
When Does Valorant PBE Go Live
Valorant PBE goes live only a weekend before the game’s update, so you won’t be able to access it any time before the PBE goes live or after the update hits the main game. Playing in the PBE server is a great way to test out the new update beforehand and report any bugs or glitches that might have gone unnoticed by the devs.
To make sure the original game is glitch-free, Riot experiments on the test server and fixes any major or minor bugs before releasing the update.
Valorant PBE is a great way for Riot Games to see if there are bugs that need to be fixed before they decide on releasing any update to the main game. We hope with the help of our article, you’ll be able to dispel any confusion you have regarding Valorant’s PBE servers and how you can apply to them.
Also read: Best Valorant Skins